Big fan of dragon fruit aka pitaya. I’ve used it quite a bit in my smoothies/smoothie bowls. This recipe is simple and allows you to not only get your greens on but the pitaya coupled with the ginger provides a super immune strengthening power boost.
For more on the powers of pitaya, check out this other post. 🙂
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 3.5 oz frozen pitaya packet
- 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 1 cup frozen berries/pineapple/mango
- 1 tbs freeze dried raspberries, plus more for garnish
- pinch himaylayan sea salt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients in order listed and blitz until smooth.